First deputy director
- organizes interaction with other ministries and departments on issues within its competence;
- coordinates the work and organizes the interaction of the activities of the Radio Control and Technical Development Service, the Office of Records Management and Quality Control of Production Processes, the Television and Radio Broadcasting Department, the Information Security and Software Support Department, the Transport and Logistics Department;
- coordinates the work and interaction of the Radio Monitoring and Technical Development Service with the EMS of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and regions on technical and operational issues, and monitoring of the radio frequency spectrum;
- coordinates planning, assignment, use, accounting of working frequencies and call signs;
- coordinates work on ensuring electromagnetic compatibility for centralized radio-electronic means;
- monitors the activities of structural units in terms of the use of the radio frequency spectrum;
- coordinates the work and exercises control over ensuring information security, protecting information systems and resources, as well as implementing effective means and methods for protecting information;
- takes part in the development of the annual training schedule for advanced training of the engineering and technical personnel of the enterprise;
- signs invoices issued for services related to the main activity of the enterprise within the limits of his competence;
- signs permits for the acquisition (transfer), construction (installation), import and operation of radio-electronic means, import and purchase of high-frequency devices in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- ensures the solution of issues related to the fulfillment of the requirements of standards, rules and regulations for labor protection, fire safety in the structural units supervised by him;
- monitors compliance with performing discipline;
- coordinates the work on the organization of technical training for the company's specialists;
- signs documents and examines incoming correspondence, including those marked “secret”, with the exception of correspondence marked “in person”;
- bears personal responsibility for organizing and timely execution of assigned tasks in supervised divisions;
- conducts reception of individuals and representatives of legal entities.
Born in 1975
Has an Uzbek nationality.
Has a higher education. In 1997 he graduated from the Tashkent Electrotechnical Institute of Communications with a degree in radio communications, radio broadcasting and television.
In 2019 he received the honorary title of "Mohir Alokachi".
He began his career as an engineer at the Center for Scientific, Technical and Marketing Research in 1997.
From 2000 to 2001 he worked as a head of the Laboratory of Electronic Quantum Devices at the Tashkent Electrotechnical Institute of Communications.
From 2001 to 2014 he worked as an engineer, Leading engineer, Deputy Head of the Radio Monitoring Service of the Center for Electromagnetic Compatibility.
From 2014 to 2021 held the position of Head of the Radio Monitoring and Technical Development Service of the Center for Electromagnetic Compatibility.
Since October 2021, he has been holding the position of First Deputy Head of the Center for Electromagnetic Compatibility.
A. Kadirov is married and has two daughters.