What are the terms for examination of a request?
1. The term for examination of a request begins from a day of reception and registration of a request in the CEMC, and ends when a radio-interference source is detected and removed.
2. The terms for examination of a request to null radio-interferences are listed below:
- If the detection of a radio-interference source is not needed, the term is 5 workdays;
- If it necessary to find a radio-interference source, the term is 12 workdays.
3. А there are some difficulties with detection of radio-interference sources, the terms for examination of a request could be extended up to 30 days. In that case the applicant has to be informed about the extension of the term.
4. CEMC eliminates interferences in the LW, MW and SW ranges, only if the interrupted radio-programs signal is sent by radiobroadcasting stations oriented to cover this area. A well-reasoned reply concerning that must be sent to applicant.
*CEMC eliminates interferences, which interrupt the reception of television programs and radio programs in the USW range, only if receiver is in the coverage area. A well-reasoned reply concerning that must be sent to applicant.