Frequency assignment coordination department
Rixsibayev Pulat Isabayevich
Head of department
Phones: +998 95 340-41-07
Frequency assignment coordination department is created to carry out international legal assistance to land and space radioelectronic equipment concerning the CEMC.
Coordination of radiofrequency assignment in Uzbekistan is made for the following services:
- Broadcasting service
- Land mobile service
- Fixed service
- Satellite service
Currently the Republic of Uzbekistan has completed bilateral agreements about coordination of radiofrequency assignment with the following countries:
- Republic of Kyrgyzstan - “Coordination of radiofrequency assignment in the range of 29.7-960 MHz frequency bands used by Uzbek and Kyrgyz radio services Agreement was concluded between Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Kyrgyzstan”
- Republic of Tajikistan - “Coordination of radiofrequency assignment in the range of 30-1000 MHz frequency bands used by Uzbek and Tajik radio services Agreement was concluded between Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Tajikistan”
- Turkmenistan - “Coordination of radiofrequency assignment in the range of 29.7-960 MHz frequency bands used by Uzbek and Turkmenian radio services Agreement was concluded between Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan”
The methods of international coordination and registration of radiofrequencies and radio-electronic means are determined by:
- Procedures for regulation of radiofrequency spectrum and radio-electronic means usage in the Republic of Uzbekistan,
- Statement of international legal assistance for radiofrequency assignment in the Republic of Uzbekistan,
- Articles of intergovernmental Agreements concerning coordination of radiofrequency assignment
- Decisions of ITU
Registration for using radiofrequency assignment is held as follows. First of all, nominal radiofrequencies and technical characteristics of radio-electronic means are accorded with concerned departments of Uzbekistan. Then if it is necessary, nominal radiofrequencies and technical characteristics of radio-electronic means are coordinated with foreign Administrations, so that their interests would not be damaged after installation and operation of the above-mentioned equipment.
The unified special application forms were developed by ITU for coordination and registration of radiofrequency assignment to radio-electronic means of different services.
In some cases, it is allowed to grant a temporary permission for using radiofrequency assignment by radio-electronic means during the period of international coordination and registration in the ITU.
After getting affirmative replies from concerned Administrations, application forms should be sent to the ITU for registration (with the list of concerned Administrations).
In the case of negative replies or some remarks from concerned Administrations, the additional analysis of electromagnetic environment is held. All vexed points should be decided by all possible means.
If a frequency assignment and technical parameters of a radio electronic mean do not require coordination with neighboring Administrations in order to provide an international legal assistance, all necessary data must be sent to ITU, to be included in The International Frequency Register.
The permanent permission to use a radio electronic mean is established after entering frequency assignments to The Master International Frequency Register and publishing the modified International Frequency List.
All payments for the services of coordination with foreign Administrations are determined by current tariffs (Approved on 01.04.2004).
Telephone number: + 998 71 230-61-30, + 998 71 230-61-35